Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my new Video Games and PCB Electronics WordPress blog. I have always had an interest in video games; the consoles, the games, the characters and the companies have all interested me over the years. I also have a new interest in electronics and in particular printed circuit boards (PCB). This blog will be covering and combining both of these interests.

You may find as I post more on this blog that I am more swayed towards Nintendo and that's because I have owned every Nintendo system at some point in my life, the majority of which I still own. But this doesn't mean I won't be looking at other consoles with the Sega Dreamcast and XBox also being two of my owned consoles.

As well as the consoles I will be looking at the games and characters that made the systems popular and having a look at the circuit boards and specs on the inside of the consoles.

Stay tuned for a new post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment